The Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) inspires and promotes innovation and excellence in curriculum, and all aspects of teaching and learning. Our education developers, instructional designers and technical staff support faculty in the development of their teaching practice, and in the development of curriculum, instructional materials, media and the appropriate use of technology.
- If at First you Don’t Fail, Try, Try Again
- Oct 20 • 1:00 pm • Off-campus Virtual
- eLearning Drop-in Session: D2L Dilemmas
- Oct 20 • 2:00 pm • Off-campus Virtual
- Charlotte Sheldrake on joining the Curriculum Development and Program Renewal Team in CETL
September 18, 2020 - 11:11 am • Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Camosun Indigenous Studies student receives B.C. Lieutenant Governor’s Medal for 2020
June 17, 2020 - 9:50 am • Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
The faculty development team helps faculty and instructors develop educational practices that put learning first.
We provide learning opportunities and support for instructors, including workshops, resources, and community-building.
Curriculum development & renewal
The curriculum development team helps faculty create and revise courses and programs to ensure the best student learning experience.
We guide instructors through the review process, resulting in purposeful and positive change.
The eLearning team helps the college community use web-based technology for an engaging and accessible learning experience.
We also provide technical support and Desire 2 Learn (D2L) administration.