The Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) inspires and promotes innovation and excellence in curriculum, and all aspects of teaching and learning. Our education developers, instructional designers and technical staff support faculty in the development of their teaching practice, and in the development of curriculum, instructional materials, media and the appropriate use of technology.
- We Have to Talk: Difficult conversations in your role as chair
- Jan 24 • 9:00 am • Lansdowne LLC 151
- eLearning Drop-Ins Winter 2020
- Jan 24 • 11:00 am • Interurban LACC 251J
- Students as Creators: Increasing Learner Engagement through Choose Your Own Adventure Scenarios
January 6, 2020 - 10:38 am • Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- New Tools in eLearning: Webconferencing with Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and Video Streaming with Kaltura
December 3, 2019 - 11:45 am • Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
The faculty development team helps faculty and instructors develop educational practices that put learning first.
We provide learning opportunities and support for instructors, including workshops, resources, and community-building.
Curriculum development & renewal
The curriculum development team helps faculty create and revise courses and programs to ensure the best student learning experience.
We guide instructors through the review process, resulting in purposeful and positive change.
The eLearning team helps the college community use web-based technology for an engaging and accessible learning experience.
We also provide technical support and Desire 2 Learn (D2L) administration.