The Camosun College Foundation has a long established history of building bonds with supporters who have helped shaped this extraordinary centre of learning. We serve on the Board for a reason. Camosun College is a special place.
Foundation Board of Directors
The Camosun College Foundation is a not-for-profit organization with an autonomous Board of Directors whose mandate is to support the fund-raising priorities of Camosun College. It is made up of dedicated volunteers whose hard work helps to secure gifts for student bursaries and scholarships, new buildings and equipment, program enhancements and so much more.
The Board meets at least four times per year and members play active roles on individual Fundraising, Finance & Audit and Governance committees.
- Jeety Bhalla Chartered Accountant (Chair)
- Sherri Bell President, Camosun College
- Monty Bryant Education Administrator (Board of Governors Liaison, Camosun College)
- Duncan Davies Chartered Financial Consultant
- Sarah Goodman Lawyer
- Carly Hall Instructor, Camosun College
- Tom Hawker Chartered Accountant
- Deborah Huelscher Interim VP Administration & CFO, Camosun College
- Russ Lazaruk Investment Advisor & Portfolio Manager
- Patrice Newman Lawyer
- Robert (Bob) Noble Retired Professional Engineer
- Pamela Shemilt Retired Business Owner
- Geoff Wilmshurst Vice President Partnerships, Camosun College (Executive Director)