The Camosun College Foundation has a long established history of building bonds with supporters who have helped shaped this extraordinary centre of learning. We serve on the Board for a reason. Camosun College is a special place.
Foundation Board of Directors
The Camosun College Foundation is a not-for-profit organization with an autonomous Board of Directors whose mandate is to support the fund-raising priorities of Camosun College. It is made up of dedicated volunteers whose hard work helps to secure gifts for student bursaries and scholarships, new buildings and equipment, program enhancements and so much more.
The Board meets at least four times per year and members play active roles on individual Fundraising, Finance & Audit and Governance committees.
- Jeety Bhalla Chartered Accountant (Chair)
- Sherri Bell President, Camosun College
- Lisa Collins Lawyer and Wealth Planning Consultant
- Duncan Davies Chartered Financial Consultant
- Stefan Fletcher CEO, Rebalance MD (Board of Governors Liaison, Camosun College)
- Sarah Goodman Lawyer
- Tom Hawker Chartered Accountant
- Deborah Huelscher CFO, Camosun College
- Robert (Bob) Noble Retired Professional Engineer
- William Ross Energy and Development Consultant
- Pamela Shemilt Retired Business Owner
- James (Jim) Warr Retired Engineer
- Geoff Wilmshurst Vice President Partnerships, Camosun College (Executive Director)