Elections for positions on both Camosun's Board of Govenors and Education Council (EdCo) are managed through the Registrar's Office.
If you have an interest in educational policy, standards, and curriculum, Camosun's Education Council is a great way to make a difference.
Serving on Camosun's Board of Governors is an opportunity to gain leadership experience and influence the future of the college through the policies and committees that guide us.
The Spring 2018 Education Council and Board of Govenors elections are complete!
The nomination period ran from March 12 to March 21 (noon), and election voting took place April 9-11, with the following results:
- Students: There were four (4) open seats. Two nominations were received. Wesley Paterson and Maia Sampson are acclaimed. Two seats remain vacant.
- Faculty: There were two (2) open seats. Two nominations were received. Ryan Russell and Jamie McPherson are acclaimed.
- Staff: There are no vacant seats for support staff.
Board of Governors
- Students: There were two (2) open seats. Dylan Bystedt, Robert Smythe and Gultash Singh Waraich stood for election. Rob Smythe and Gultash Singh Waraich have won the positions
- Faculty: There are no vacant seats.
- Staff: There are no vacant seats.