Aboriginal Education Awards
Aboriginal Education & Community Connections (AECC), in partnership with the Camosun College Foundation, administers a series of awards to Aboriginal students at the college.
The following links offer insight and information about the awards, the application process, and donors.
You can apply for more than one award on a single application form for each application deadline date (October, January, March, May and Open Date). You may also qualify for Access Awards. Please review the criteria of the award(s) for which you are applying and make sure you gather and include all necessary letters, essays, and/or transcripts.
- Allen and Loreen Vandekerkhove Family Foundation Bursary for Aboriginal Health & Human Services Students
- Anthany Dawson Justice Award
- Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW) Victoria Centennial Endowment Fund
- M'Akola Housing Society Award
- Rimer Family Aboriginal Trades Bursary
- Deld'alus Te Ten Award
- Eulau Howard Memorial Award
- Mino-Ayaa Wellness Award
- Winona Wood Memorial Award
- Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW)—Saanich Peninsula Award for First Nations Women
- First Unitarian Church of Victoria Fund for Aboriginal Students in Trades or Health and Human Services
- In the Spirit of laughter Award
- Songhees Nation Award
- Tsa Qwa Supp Award for Nuu-Chah-Nulth Students
- University of Victoria, Office of Indigenous Affairs Award
- Vickers Family English Access Award #1
- Vickers Family English Access Award #2
- VIHA Aboriginal Healthcare Scholarship—NEW
- W̱SÁNEĆ School Board Award
Please see Aboriginal Education staff for further information.
Last updated: March 13, 2013 2:23 pm